A big thanks to Robin from Robinbeeblog for nominating me for the blogger recognition award. It was a huge surprise and really appreciated!
These are the Rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
Why did I start a blog?
I am still really new to blogging. But I started mostly for myself. To keep track of what I love (and hate) and to give information about a product to others.
I am someone who always searches for reviews about a product i’m about to buy. Or I buy something just because I read it on someone’s blog and have to try it for myself.
Tips for new bloggers:
- Don’t worried about anything. Just write about what you love and there will be someone who is interested in your story.
- Write how YOU would like to read a story, don’t write how you think others want to read.
I nominate the following bloggers for this award:
Home of daisies
Helpless whilst drying
Beauty and a bow
Born to be bright